Clear, Thin-Mil Floor Coatings
The Look of Polished Concrete without the Hassle
- Use the natural beauty of your concrete floor
- Go with high sheen or matte finish
- May include high-wear, tabular aluminum for extreme scratch resistance
- Low maintenance
- Common choice for commercial and industrial floor coatings
Clear, thin-mil coatings are often referred to as “nude floors”, since the underlying concrete shows completely. The coatings can be combined with other flooring choices to create stunning results, such as:
- Dyes – translucent color to the existing cement paste
- Integral color – color is added to the concrete before installation
- Acid staining – concrete is permanently changed using special acids
- Colored aggregate – add colored stones or other materials to the concrete during final flatwork
“Nude” Coatings Examples
Frequently Asked Questions
Our clear, thin-mil floor coatings, regardless of thickness or chemicals used in the system, normally feature additives to enhance slip resistance. These anti-skid materials may be aluminum-oxide, tabular aluminum, quartz or sand. Our staff will assist you in selecting the proper floor coating system.
Clear, thin-mil floor coatings vary in system construction. The topmost layer (the topcoat) will have a tremendous impact on durability. A plain epoxy topcoat will not be as durable as a High Wear urethane, polyaspartic or polyurea. Our staff will work with you to understand what types of abuse your system must withstand.
Specialty floor coatings exist to protect against acid and solvents spills (or full immersion). We have assisted many customers with these special epoxies, called Novolac epoxy.
Not at all. Our clear, thin-mil floor coating systems are comprised of industrial grade epoxies, urethanes, polyaspartics and/or polyureas.
Our floor coatings are not sold to the general public, as special training and equipment is normally involved in the installation process. In addition, these chemicals require specific surface preparation (such as diamond grinding or shot blasting) to properly adhere.
A clear, thin-mil floor coating system may be found in any of the following:
- Airplane Hangars
- Auto Dealerships
- Grocery Stores
- Pole Barns韩国电影老师的秘密在线观看 韩国电影老师的秘密无删减
- Production Floors
- Retail Stores
- Storage Rooms